Lactoferrin is a multifunctional protein with antimicrobial and antiviral found mainly in breast milk, saliva and tears, and neutrophil granulocytes, immune cells that defend the body from fungal and bacterial infections.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system during and after physical exertion;
- to the normal function of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels, of bones, cartilages, gums, skin and den ti;
- the normal energy metabolism;
- the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- the normal psychological function;
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- to the regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E;
- increases the absorption of Iron .
Vitamin D is useful for:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system to normal absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus to maintain normal blood calcium levels;
- Promotes the maintenance of normal function muscle, bone and teeth.
- The main role of Vitamin D is to regulate the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, promoting normal bone formation and mineralization.
- Furthermore, vitamin D is involved in the process that guarantees normal muscle contractility and interacts with the immune system by exerting an immunomodulatory effect. ul>
Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to normal thyroid function.
Lo Zinc < / strong> promotes the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
1. How to take Lactoferrin Defense +?
We recommend treatment cycles of 2-4 weeks with a 1-2 week break between each cycle.
2. Does Lactoferrin Defense + contain Iron?
Lactoferrin is a protein that contains iron. In the specific case of our product, it contains a maximum of 0.07 mg of iron per dose, which is 1% of the reference nutritional values (NRV), a quantity that does not involve dangerous blood iron accumulations. A possible increase in blood iron could also be due to the biological properties of the protein itself, which has a high binding affinity for iron.
3 . Lactoferrin Does Defense + contain Gluten?
No! is a GLUTEN FREE product.
4. Are there any contraindications in taking Lactoferrin Defense + ?
Taking the product at the recommended doses is safe.
Avoid using the product in case of intolerance to one or more active ingredients indicated in the list ingredients.
5. Does it contain lactose?
Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein derived from milk. For this reason, there may be small traces of lactose, but in quantities that do not cause problems for those suffering from a simple intolerance.
Lactoferrin Defense + is recommended in case of:
- Bacterial infections
- Viral infections < / li>
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Gastrointestinal disorders