MULTIPACK 6 Boxes Magnesium-8
MULTIPACK 6 MAGNESIO-8 packs
MAGNESIUM OTTO is a Magnesium supplement based on eight different sources of full-action magnesium. p>
6 Packs - Contents per pack: 60 Capsules of 125 mg
Magnesium is a very important mineral for LIFE , in fact it is involved in numerous physiological processes in the human body.
- Magnesium is used for the regulation of other minerals such as Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Sodium (Na); li>
- Magnesium is a mineral useful for athletes
- Magnesium reduces the sense of muscular and physical fatigue;
- Magnesium is involved in over 290 enzymatic activities; < / li>
- Magnesium is useful for supporting normal energy metabolism and normal system functionality nervous;
- Magnesium supports the body in terms of normal energy and physical performance;
- It is useful in situations of depression and migraine; ul>
- nutrient poverty (intensive farming);
- use of fertilizers and pesticides;
- Western diet: meals fast and incomplete from a nutritional point of view;
- overcooking of food.
- physiological dysfunctions;
- intense physical activity (sports);
- intense study;
- mental and physical.
WHEN and WHY IS IT USEFUL TO INTEGRATE MAGNESIUM?
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are essential for maintaining a good general state of health, however sometimes the o The organism could suffer from a mineral deficiency and in particular magnesium.
This possible deficiency is often due to a cause multi-factorial.
In fact, in the modern age the nutrient poverty of the most consumed foods can lead to end to a decrease in the daily intake of magnesium.
Among the main causes we find in fact: mce-fragment = "1">
Other possible causes that can generate a magnesium deficiency for increased needs of the subject are:
HOW MUCH MAGNESIUM TO TAKE?
In case of supplementation, the quantity of Magnesium is subjective and varies according to age.
The average daily requirement of Magnesium varies according to age and sex.
The European directives ( EFSA Journal 2009-2019 ) suggest an average intake of 250 mg per day in adults and 375 mg per day in the elderly (> 75 years).
The maximum daily intake authorized by EFSA in the countries of 'EU is equal to 450 mg per day.
In general : 1-2 capsules a day in the morning
HOW TO USE
We recommend taking 1-2 capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, with a glass of water.
MAGNESIUM OTTO contains 8 types of Magnesium and in particular:
Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium malate, Magnesium Pindolate, Magnesium Orotate, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate
WARNINGS: keep out of reach of children under 3 years.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not take during pregnancy.
Excessive consumption can cause laxative effects.
The information given represents general indications and does not in any way replace medical advice. To ensure a healthy and balanced diet, it is always good to rely on the advice of your doctor or a nutrition expert.
Store the product in a cool place, away from heat sources. The expiry date shown on the package refers to the intact product.