HOLISTIC PATH # 01
The introductory path kit # 01 contains:
- 1 Pack of Magnesium-OTTO of 60 capsules
- 1 Pack of Melatonin Zinc Selenium - MelaNight 60 tablets
- 1 Ayurvedic body brush in natural beech
MAGNESIUM OTTO is a Magnesium supplement based on eight different sources of full-action magnesium.
1 Pack contains 60 Capsules of 125 mg < / strong>
Magnesium is a very important mineral for LIFE , in fact it is involved in numerous physiological processes in the human body.
- Magnesium is used lized for the regulation of other minerals such as Calcium (Ca), Potassium (K) and Sodium (Na);
- Magnesium is a mineral useful for athletes
- Magnesium reduces the sense of muscular and physical fatigue;
- Magnesium is involved in over 290 enzymatic activities;
- Magnesium is useful for supporting normal energy metabolism and normal functionality of the nervous system;
- Magnesium supports the body in terms of normal energy and physical performance;
- It is useful in situations of depression and migraine;
The Melatonin Zinc and Selenium MelaNight is essential in the < / span> synchronization of the physiological cycles of the organism and can be useful to promote a correct sleep-wake rhythm .
It is particularly suitable for:
- Conditions of aff aticamento and Stress;
- Deficient physiological situations;
- Problems with sleep-wake rhythms;
- Need to rebalance hormonal, metabolic and immune functions;
- Maintenance and protection of the pineal gland;
- Synchronization of the physiological cycles of the organism.
VITALMENTEBIO brush for massages, in oval beech wood, nylon bristle medium hardness with horsehair , with practical ergonomic natural cotton lace.< p data-mce-fragment = "1"> Ideal brush for daily brushing or dry brushing of the body.
A product of the Ayurvedic tradition for moments of relaxation. < p data-mce-fragment = "1"> For dry massage, intensive full body massage even in the shower.
The beech wood, light and easy to handle, allows you to use the brush with the greatest possible control.
Body brushing was born as a traditional Ayurvedic massage in order to < span> stimulate circulation , improving the drainage of liquids and treating the little ones < span> skin imperfections such as cellulite and fatty deposits.
This natural massage promotes skin health, naturally exfoliating the dermis and promoting the elimination of harmful toxins.
The dry friction of brushing is based on the same principles as acuputure strong> by stimulating the nerve endings of the skin; by rubbing with the brush the nervous system is stimulated as a whole.
The information given represents general indications and does not in any way replace medical advice. To ensure a healthy and balanced diet, it is always good to rely on the advice of your doctor or a nutrition expert.
Store the product in a cool place, away from heat sources. The expiry date shown on the package refers to the intact product.